Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hello... anyone?

I decided that I will be unexciting and use my first official "blog" as an introduction, not that there is anyone reading this to begin with. I am a student up in the rainy Northwest. I love to draw, follow politics, listen to music, smoke, drink and enjoy life. To put lamely, I am just like every other kid my age. Politics is the only exception to this "normality" that my life swirls around in an uninteresting routine of work, school and fun.

Although I would like to, I can't say that I am the most avid political follower and activist. However, I've always held strong views that some would consider most quirky. I've volunteered as a video-journalist for the Independent Media Center, although I soon felt disconnected from the extreme liberal lean that surrounds the mere mention of the IMC. Since then, this is my first attempt at expressing my political views and thoughts.

I like to consider myself a libertarian even though I believe these labels as a broad generalization. I value the long-forgotten thoughts of Liberty, Freedom, and Peace. That should be enough to incriminate myself as being an avid Ron Paul supporter. Wait! Before you rush to click the little red "x," let me just say that I do not plan on using this blog as a shrine to worship Dr. Paul, there are already half-a-million of those across the internet! This blog will be my podium to express my ideas and thoughts about our World, our society, our Country and politics.

I hope that this introduction did not bore my potential-audience to death. For those of you that are still alive, I will be spicing up the page with pictures, graphies, links and other things to do shorty. So no worries, right? Until next time...

Peace dudes.

1 comment:

chistand said...

jungle boys
The smell, the top aroma, the fragrance, the bouquet, the scent, the benefits. It all starts with the appearance and how it combines into a whole, greater experience.
cookiespacksandvapes
bacio gelato
gelato strain
animal cookies strain
animal mintz
white runtz
sherblato
thc oil
extract oil
black cherry soda strain
billy kimber og strain
mango juul pods
gelatti strain